The simplest acts of kindness are by far more powerful then a thousand heads bowing in prayer.
- M. K. Gandhi
Love is not patronizing and charity isn't about pity, it is about love. Charity and love are the same - with charity you give love, so don't just give money but reach out your hand instead.
- Mother Teresa
"The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention." - Oscar Wilde
Know before you donate...
This NGO is a non-profit organization solely committed to meet its Social welfare objectives as listed underthe Top 10 areas of Charity and Social Welfare.To ensure transparency and reliability, the donors may take stock of the following criteria:-
Top 10 areas of Charity and Social Welfare you can choose from:-
- Please pay donations through the authenticated mode of transactions only.
- Please be sure of obtaining proper Receipts of this NGO.
- Indicate the area of your concern out ofthe Top 10 areas of choice.In case your choice of area is left over to the choice of the NGO, please indicate your choice as #10 as in the list below.
- Every donor (donating Rs. 1000/- or above) is awarded the letter of thanks where-in the donor is authorized to get the detail of disbursement of the amount, articles, services etc. offered by him/her.
- All the accounts of the NGO are subjected to periodic inspections and verifications of Internal Auditors and approved Charted Accountant(s).
- The accounts of the NGO are open for verification of the donors.
- Providing education to the underprivileged children
- Providing food, clothing and shelter to the poorest of the poor
- Providing medical help to the needy and resource-less people including senior citizens, women and children
- Providing education for eradication of illiteracy in Urban as well as Rural areas and organizing awareness programs on simple techniques to fight out poverty
- Spreading the concept of Yoga and naturopathy for sound health & total fitness of body, mind and soul
- Awareness of society by organizing Environment Protection Programs
- Fighting out corrupt and unfair practices from public services and other government departments
- Uprooting different kinds of social imbalances and economical inequalities from the Indian society
- Working for women empowerment and their equal representation at all levels in the Public/Private Sectors
- General need-based charity in Indian society
Why should you donate...
We consider Charity as an essential essence in life.
Any kind of selfless service or help to the mankind in distress is an act of Charity. And, it always starts from home. Home, for someone, may be his family or his community, or his native village, town or State; and for someone it may be even the Nation to whom individual belongs. We, in our daily life, come across many instances where we are forced to think about charity but many among us feel helpless or confused about the right time, right resources or an appropriate platform to the cause of charity. Consequently, we miss the opportunity to help those in need. Man, being a well evolved and advanced being, must keep a sense of charity alive within him always. Giving back to the nature and to the society is the least everyone should do.
One can help society in many ways. Here with us, you have the choice of your area of interest for charity viz. giving money, food, clothing, medicine or other kinds of help to some people who are in dire need of anything essential for their survival, protection and welfare. It is denial of support to not to stretch out help to the fallen, that is the common right of humanity. Download the donation form, fill it and donate for a noble cause of your choice!
Branch: Uttam Nagar, Dwarka More
IFS Code: HDFC0003756
Account Name: Avaam Progressive Mission
Account Number: 50100-4090-55527
Important: Please do email the details of donation at firstname.lastname@example.org to validate the transaction.
Download the Donation Form
Not a member of NGO, yet?